The fight against poverty, integration of vulnerable populations, the strengthening of education, and protection of refugees are critical points of the intervention for LWB and resonate with the Corporate Social Responsibility policies of many businesses. More than 70% of LWB’s budget comes from private resources. Corporate support is essential in this regard. But beyond financial support, there are many other ways you can help:
- Share your professional expertise/skills
- Donations in-kind (books, computer equipment, supplies, etc.)
- Corporate Solidarity Days
- Host a book collection at your business
- Develop your own project!